ISIN CH 0298294981
10 Bouleverd Barbès
Company registration number 523 704 013
Infomaniak Network SA
1227 Carouge GE
The text, graphics and other contents of the site are protected by copyright laws. The use or reproduction, even partial, of the texts, photographs or graphs it contains is formally prohibited, without previous written approval by ESG EKO AGRO Group AG. Illicit copying is considered as an infringement. Also considered as infringements are any reproduction, adaptation, translation or change in the content of the site, as well as any transfer of the content to another site.
Disclaimer: Forward-looking statements
This website contains certain statements that are not historical facts and may be forward-looking statements that are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested in any forward-looking statement made by ESG EKO AGRO Group AG (“the Company”). These factors include (but are not limited to):
- The Company’s and/or the Company’s partners’ ability to successfully complete product research and development
- The Company’s and/or the Company’s partners’ ability to obtain required governmental approvals (including product and patent approvals; the impact of industry and government regulation; the difficulty of predicting regulatory authority approvals; the regulatory environment and changes in the health policies and structures of various countries)
- The acceptance and demand for new products and technologies, and the Company’s ability to attract and/or maintain manufacturing, sales, distribution and marketing partners
- The Company’s and/or the Company’s partners’ ability to develop and commercialise products before its competitors and the impact of competitive products and pricing; the availability and pricing of ingredients used in the manufacturing of products and uncertainties regarding market acceptance of innovative products, be they newly launched, currently being sold or in development. In addition, significant fluctuations in financial results may occur as a result of the timing of milestone payments and the timing of costs and expenses related to the Company’s research and development programme
The Company is an emerging clinical-stage healthcare company with higher investment risk and greater potential compared to larger or more established companies. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialises, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, the Company’s actual results may vary materially from those expected, estimated or projected. Given these risks and uncertainties, potential investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no assurance is given as to when the Company’s products will be launched or licensed or whether that launch or licensing will be commercially successful, and words such as “may”, “will”, “to”, “expect”, “plan”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “could”, “would”, “estimate” or “continue” or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology is intended to identify forward-looking statements
Neither the Company nor its directors undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements or risk factors other than as required by applicable law, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
We credit freely given images.
- Homepage field with wind turbine photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash.
- Homepage plant sprouting photo by Roman Synkevych on Unsplash.
- Homepage hands on the table photo by Thomas Drouault on Unsplash.
- Rising to the challenge page land and trees photo by Holger Link on Unsplash.
- Business model page aerial view of cargo containers by Chuttersnap on Unsplash.